Thursday, December 31, 2009

What cream is used for roasica can I buy something over the counter. Also for like age/sun spots??

not freckles but roasica and sun spots and large pores that won't break me out. I have very sensitive skin??What cream is used for roasica can I buy something over the counter. Also for like age/sun spots??
Revitol Skin Brightening cream can work on age/sun spots and also even out your skin tone. For rosacia, Aveeno makes a good product line to help with the redness. For large pores, try the Biore pore strips. Too bad they don't make just one product that will do it all, right? But these products have worked very well for me. Good luck!What cream is used for roasica can I buy something over the counter. Also for like age/sun spots??
For age/sun spots you can use any cream containing hydroquinone. It really works. Not sure abut rosacia.
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment