Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know what over the counter creams are save to use will preg?

I know what u r going to say ask ur OBGYN and I am but my next visit isn't until 3 more wks and i am getting some break outs in my cheeks HELP PLZDoes anyone know what over the counter creams are save to use will preg?
use face wash i been useing i think clearsil its a blue bottle or whatever it works good.Does anyone know what over the counter creams are save to use will preg?
They say not to use any acne creams during pregnancy. I'm not sure if that's bc it could be harmful to the baby, OR if it's going to cause a bad reaction, since your skin and hair change while you're pregnant. I would say that if you absolutely have to use something, try a mild face wash. I've been using Clearasil face wash the entire time throughout my pregnancy (just bc that's the kind I've always used), and I haven't had any problems with my baby/pregnancy. Hope this helps.
Just use soap, oatmeal soap is best. I use it and my skin is always clear. You could also take flaxseed oil everyday. It is wonderful for hair, skin, and nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment