Thursday, December 31, 2009

Will progesterone cream make me start my period early??? if so can i buy it over the counter?

my fiance is commin to visit for a week and im suppose to start the day after he gets here, i just want to start early so i can get it over with b4 he gets hereWill progesterone cream make me start my period early??? if so can i buy it over the counter?
No but it will delay it. Wild yam, found in the natural food section, is what birth control pills were made from initially.Will progesterone cream make me start my period early??? if so can i buy it over the counter?
No, progesterone does the opposite, it will make your period late and no you can not buy it over the counter. You could go get on the birth control pill and then you will be better able to regulate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment