Saturday, December 26, 2009

Progesterone cream is it sold over the counter where could I get some.How much does it cost?

I have a favorite health shop where I've purchased this, I paid around $18 for mine. I hope the cream helps you. Take care.Progesterone cream is it sold over the counter where could I get some.How much does it cost?
Actually Wal mart sells it too. And it's not that expensive. Just go to the pharmacy counter and ask them to point it out to you. I'm sure walgreens would have it too.Progesterone cream is it sold over the counter where could I get some.How much does it cost?
puritans pride


$12.47


http://www.puritan.com/pages/iq.asp?xs=E鈥?/a>
you might be able to buy it cheaper online?
yes it is sold over the counter, I bought mines from walmart for $12.00 and change
Its sold over the conter and it cost 20.00 hold on pluse 10.00's in taxs so all together it cost 30.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment