Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best over-the-counter anti-fungal cream. Help needed ASAP?

I have a nasty rash ';down there';, and by down there I do not refer to Australia. I know for sure its just a simple fungal infection because I have gotten them in the past and with the exact same color and pattern, does anyone know what strong medicine or cream I can treat it with? I'm looking for something that is really effective. I'm too embarassed to see the doc, so just something over-the-counter please.What is the best over-the-counter anti-fungal cream. Help needed ASAP?
LOTRIMAN BUT A DOC CAN GIVE YOU AN RX FOR


NISTATIN AND IT WILL DISAPPEAR ALMOST


IMMEDIATELY


DOCTORS HAVE SEEN AND HEAR IT ALL - TRY NOT


TO BE EMBARRASSEDWhat is the best over-the-counter anti-fungal cream. Help needed ASAP?
sounds to me like you have herpes. don't worry about going to the doc for anything they really don't care, they have seen it all and they don't hold stuff against people, they are doctors.
its gotta be canestan cream, or canestan pessaries.. they are easy to use and work really fast.. also, get some live natural yoghurt and spread that on to ease the burning/itching.
Hon you really need to go to the doctor and make sure it is not something worse but go to a natural store and talk with an herbalist I have had some very bad issues with meds latley and they cause more problems for me any how.
Anything with ';clotrimazole.'; Lotrimin is the one that first used this active ingredient and made it popular. But it's been around long enough that even some generic house brands now contain it. I have found it best.





I get the embarrassment factor. That's one nice thing about fungal treatments: When you need it for jock itch, you can usually find a brand, if you look, that says ';for athelete's foot.';
My Dr. recommended Lamisil for some blisters I had on my feet. They were fairly large and it did take a while to clear up but it's gone. As I recall, about a week to start noticing an improvement, at about 3 weeks it was all dried up and painless, by 6 weeks it was all new skin and completely cleared up. I had a recurrence after a year and caught it early. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to complete the treatment that time...





Good luck, hope someone has something that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment