Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is a good cream for crows feet? Preferably over the counter. thanks?

Avon anew is the best I have ever tried. A doctor thought I was scamming him and the insurance because I look younger than my age by a long shot. He accused me of not being me and was really angry. Glowering and scowling at me he stood and looked at my drivers license and then back up at me. Finally he admitted I was probably who I claimed to be after finding gray in my hair. Hah. It would have been great except I didn't like that he thought I looked like a thief! This is just one incident out of many. I am 53 and have very few lines. That's Avon Anew and 50 spf sunblock religiously. P.S. I don't sell it.What is a good cream for crows feet? Preferably over the counter. thanks?
Might I suggest the OTC Origins products. Nite-a-Mins eye cream nightly after exfoliating and a weekly mask should help.What is a good cream for crows feet? Preferably over the counter. thanks?
I use the Arbonne RE-9 Eye Cream It works really well, For lines and Puffiness
preparation h......tightens the skin and cost way less than cosmetic creams..
Buy some vitamin E ointment at your local drugstore. It costs about $3 and works great not only for crows feet, but scars as well. It doesn't smell the best and it's a bit greasy, but it really works
The question is, why would you want to put cream on your crow's feet? Bird feet are typically dry, and if you make your crow's feet smooth and silky, the other crows will hate her for being different.

No comments:

Post a Comment