Saturday, December 26, 2009

Over the counter eczema cream for face?

Hi, I have eczema and I've pretty much got it taken care of on my body because I lotion daily immediately out of the shower, but my face is another story. It seems like I always get it around my mouth, on the bottom of my chin, and around my eyes. Around my eyes doesnt peel or flake, they are just always dry and red. Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any over the counter things that I should try. I've went to the dermatologist a couple times before, but they've never given me anything for my face. I was hoping maybe I'd find something at Meijer, Wal-mart, Rite Aid, Walgreens, or wherever. If anyone knows of anything, please let me know! Even if its remedies that aren't lotions, anything would help!Over the counter eczema cream for face?
Well i havnt tried it yet but my Dermatologist recommended Aquaphor.


I now use Cetaphil Face Creme and sometimes Aveeno Body Lotion! and both are gentle and works well without feeling greasey! try putting the ointment the doctor perscribed for your body on your face but dont over do it just use a little bitOver the counter eczema cream for face?
Try this new salve. It will help you believe it or not. This stuff is really great. Go chekc out this website.
Maybe my website can help. Go to the WinSpa collection once you log into the site, these are all natural products and should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment