Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What over-the-counter skin creams or facial cleansers are good for acne?

I have problems with oily skin and blackheads. I've used Proactiv and Neutrogena and neither works after a certain period of time.What over-the-counter skin creams or facial cleansers are good for acne?
I have the same experience - they work for awhile and then seem to stop. So, i buy something different every time. Right now, i'm using the Neutrogena Cleanser/Mask stuff. I also like the Biore Warming Scrub, as well as their Pore Unclogging Scrub. And i always have a bar of Neutrogena soap in my shower.What over-the-counter skin creams or facial cleansers are good for acne?
1.Water


2.Apple Cider Vinegar


3.Diet


4.Oil Free facial products


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsqZKDlH鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment