Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know of any creams sold over the counter contain Vitamin K?

I have dark circles under my eyes and I understand Vitamin K is good for that particular area. Not sure of any and thought someone will have an answer. Alot of drugstore cosmetic clerks are not that bright.Does anyone know of any creams sold over the counter contain Vitamin K?
I use Teamine by Revision. It has vitamin k and reduces the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines. I bought it to reduce fine lines and have been using it for about 2.5 months. After 1 week, I already noticed a huge reduction in the appearance of fines lines and my mom even asked me if I had a face lift (she doesn't see me that often). It really works and is well worth the price. A little of it lasts a long time, I'm still using the first bottle I purchased after 2.5 months.Does anyone know of any creams sold over the counter contain Vitamin K?
yeah i use this lotion ';vita K'; for stretchmarks on my tummy i dunno if it works for that but it may. i got mine at CVS pharmacy. walmart doenst carry it but you can look it up online. there is a ton of different lotions that vita k makes. hope that helps!!
Sure. Go to Ulta.com.
The Vermont Country Store sells vitamin K cream. Go to vermontcountrystore.com
You can try:





1- Vita-K Solution Super Vitamin K for Dark Circles Under the Eyes





Price: $10.99





Quantity: 0.75 oz





Picture: http://a1061.g.akamai.net/7/1061/5412/ho鈥?/a>





2- Mary Kay Lumineyes Dark Circle Diminisher With Vitamin K





Price: $9.99





Fragrance: Unscented





Picture: http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/56/3鈥?/a>
Vitamin K Healing Cream
vita-K cream
Many vitamin K creams, but K alone is not enough
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment