Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good acne cream that is sold over the counter? ?

none


but the best is probably clearisil's topical cream


it is tinted and really dries out your pimples


just use for spot treatments


not all over your faceWhat is a good acne cream that is sold over the counter? ?
I recommend and always recommend skin care treatments mostly not advertised on media or tv.


I have been using on called Noxzema and it works fabulous but it is strong so dont get it to close to your eyes or mouth.


If you are wanting something less strong try Clearasil. It works just as good. Just less strong. Actually Noxzema works a little better just because it's strong. So usually things like Neutrogena good smells don't really work well. But there is one and one only other acne cream I recommend would be Clean and Clear. Which is advertised on TV. You can get pads or wipes. Personally I only use cream for picky zits or spots. Other wise for everyday cleaning wipes work great!What is a good acne cream that is sold over the counter? ?
Its not a cream but this is the best thing to do to combat acne. Got to your local pharmacy or drugstore or grocery store. Buy some Bettadine surgical scrub. Its an iodine based soap that is used in sterilizing surgery sites in hospitals. Put a little of that in your standard facial wash. DON'T get it in your eyes. Don't use it everyday. Just every few days. It will kill all the bacteria that causes acne. Also once a week, use it in your hair soap. This is the only thing that worked for me and it was cheap and did not cause skin sun issues.
What kind of Shampoo and conditioner do you use? I found out that most (not all) of my acne was from shampoos and conditioners. I use Naked Natural Citrus Walgreens and Jason biotin Gnc (sold at other places) does not cause me acne. I have found lots of women have the same problem. And I use Joppa Minerals for my facial needs. Not for sure why S%26amp;C caused my acne. But I have tested many hair products.








And No I didn't rub S%26amp;C on my face. And it might be your facial products causing you acne, too. When I started using Joppa, my face cleared up, alot. Then I got good S%26amp;C and Then no acne.
I would say anything that includes a step-by-step treatment such as a face wash (leave it on your face for a few minutes then wash off), the moisturizing cream, and the spot treatment. I like the ones that contain benzoyl peroxide.


Ex: Acne Free.. Clean n Clear





You will see faster results if you get stuff from a dermatologist





if u just want a cream i would say ZapZit (its very strong.. 10% benzoyl), and equate acne cream
It depends. You can't take one persons personal story and make a decision for you because everyone's skin is different.





I find that anything with salicylic acid works best on my skin, I


Clean and Clear Advantage. It has 2% salicylic acid. (The spot treatment is great, works in like 8 hours)





Some people find that benzoyl peroxide works best for their skin. It tends to dry mine out. (This is what Proactive has in it, Proactive is nice and worked, but it dries my skin) (Walmart carries the Acne Free which works just as well, regardless of what others say)





These are the two kinds of active ingredients you want to look for. If you choose salicylic acid, look for 2%, and if you choose benzoyl peroxide, look for 10% in the active ingredients.





Use these two links to help you decide what might be best for your skin. Other than that, its all personal preference. Try buying one of both and seeing how your skin reacts.
Aveeno Clear Complexion lotion. It makes your skin amazingly soft with out making it oily, plus fights off breakouts! Aveeno also has a spot treatment cream for any larger breakouts, that works great too!





Also, I was with plain old Neutrogena oil free facial cleanser. Its gentle on your skin and I found it to work wonders in combination with using that aveeno lotion daily.
Don't use the Clean and Clear Advantage kit.It didn't get rid of one pmple and completely dries out my skin.They used to sell ProActive over the counter.I don't know what happened to that.





I am on prescription gels right now.I am on Differen and Duac.It works best.Ask you doctor.
ZapZyt. Seriously, it works. I had acne for YEARS and the only thing that finally got rid of it completely was Accutane. However, the one product that kept my acne to a minimum was ZapZyt. It worked better for me than most prescriptions I tried!





http://www.zapzyt.com/





Walgreens, CVS, etc., are good places to find it.
no over the counter acne products work. i went through that period in my life about 5 years ago and i had acne terrible. i tried everything. your best bet is to go to the dermatologist and he can help you.. mine helped me =]
i never had that much acne, but i do get a few zits when am stressed out. i just use a facial scrub and some biore cream when i do get them.
none, go see your doctor and get the heavy duty creams and the oral antibiotics. that was the only thing that got my acne under control.
Clearasil Ultra and Clear %26amp; Clear are 2 very good products that I use and I barely have ANY pimples ever. They have different kinds to suit for you face type (oily, etc.)... good luck! :)
It would depend on your skin. Different skin reacts differently to different medicine.
Clean and Clear Acne Advantage Kit.


As long as you use it daily, it works like a charm.
I guess you could say it's over the counter...I use Clinique's skin care line. A bit expensive but great stuff!
Well rubbing alchol its what me and my sisters use and we have baby faces and its cheap.... =))
Pro-Active.
Clearasil Ultra.
I like clean and clear or equate (which is a Generic brand sold at walmart)
bacon grease
cottage cheese
none of them work dont waste ur money

No comments:

Post a Comment