Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get (permethrin, Elimite) cream ';Over The Counter';?

I think I have scabie bugs between my pinkie toe! It itches extremely bad at night...I CANNOT SLEEP for anything. It gets red and puffy when I itch it. I thought it was a spider bite but the doctor looked at it and said maybe a fungus...but I have done some research on scabies and I think that it is scabies! My kids go to a daycare...but I haven't seen any signs on the kids or my fiance...I don't know what to do! BUT IT';S DRIVING ME CRAZIE. When I itch it it BURNS and tingles and it is so raw!Does anyone know where I can get (permethrin, Elimite) cream ';Over The Counter';?
hi,


when i worked in a nursing home, we had a outbreak of scabies, so i know what they are. They generally tend to attack your arms and stomach area and up. i have never heard of scabies attacking the feet. From what you described, It sounds more like you may have altheletes foot than scabies. Atheletes foot is a form of fungus that causes the symptoms you described. If you want to, you can try and see if it helps. You can go and get atheletes foot cream at the store, over the counter. Hope your foot quits itching, take care

No comments:

Post a Comment