Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there any time of cream or medicine I can get over the counter for warts?

Im just curious if there are creams u can get at a local store pharmacy for warts?Is there any time of cream or medicine I can get over the counter for warts?
One time I read (think it was in Prevention magazine) that warts are more common in people low in vitamin E, so you could try taking that and or putting the oil on the wart. Also some people reported that putting castor oil on the wart helped get rid of it (castor oil has the maximum different types of fatty acids in it).





You can also try Wart away or similar products with salicylic acid to dissolve the wart, but I didn't have much luck with those as a kid. ...Is there any time of cream or medicine I can get over the counter for warts?
u can buy different kinds of wart remover at the pharmacy but u have to follow the directions exactly and its pricey. a doc can remove stubborn warts with liquid nitrogen in their office
I got Dr. Sholls (sp?) wart freezer. It didn't work for me, and I had to go to the doctors. I guess its mad for smaller warts though.





when they removed it, it realy hurt, so I would recommend trying to fix it at home first.
Yes there is, but I wouldn't recommend doing that.
yes I've tried 2 diff. things and it really works





1-Dr. Scholls sells band-aids with medicated disc (wart and corn remover)





2-a cheeper thing is the milk from a fig tree (every day for 4 weeks)
freeze a way or something. that thing works!
Try the duct tape method. The idea is to cover the wart's diameter with duct tape the same diameter to suffocate the virus. You have to change tape every now and then, about once or twice a week as it is bound to come off. It takes about a month or two before the wart goes away but it works. You just have to be patient. Using porous tape won't do.
Try buying tincture of Thuja occidentalis and stirring 10% by mass into base cream or another cream you can find, e.g. Calendula, which might also work on its own. Be aware that it may indicate depressed immunity though.
ewww go there and ask dont ask us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes i had a wart on my knee and i bought a bainddaid im not sure what it is called but you but a strip on every other day and it will get smaller and go away.
if you have warts go to your local Podiatrist (a.k.a foot doctor)and get a perscription

No comments:

Post a Comment